Terms & Conditions – Win £100 Bar Tab Competition
WIN 1 OF 5 £100 BAR TABS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. By submitting an entry to the ‘WIN A £100 BAR TAB’ competition, you are deemed to have read and accepted these conditions. Please read these conditions carefully. Open to UK residents aged 18+ only, 01.07.2020 – 18.09.2020, internet access required.
PROMOTER: Made For Drink (a trading name of Ruscombe Artisan Food & Drink Ltd) Located at Unit 4, Maidenhead Enterprise Centre, Cordwallis Street, Maidenhead, UK (Company Registered Number: 10158508).
- This promotion is open to all United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over. Excluding employees of Made For Drink, their families, associated companies, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Internet access and a valid email address are required. If you are unable to provide this information in full then it may affect your prize claim.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Entrants must visit www.madefordrink.co.uk/win and enter their details. One entry per person. For the avoidance of doubt, one entry and only one unique email address will be accepted per entry.
- All entrants will be collected, and the 5 winners will be randomly drawn from all entrants at the end of the promotional period.
- The promotion starts at 00.01 BST on 1st July 2020 & closes at 23.59 BST on 18th September 2020.
- The total value of the prize fund, based on RRP is £500.00 and consists of the following items:
- Five (5) £100 bar tabs.
- The bar tab will be set up directly with the winners nominated venue.
- The entire prize is available to be won.
- No cash alternative will be made available.
- The winner will be drawn at random and notified of winning within 72 hours of the promotion closing. Winners will be notified via the email address they submitted on entry.
- In the event of no response from a winner, 2 more attempts will be made over a 10 day period. If no response can be established, the original winner’s prize claim will be void and another winner will be selected at random and notified.
- Prize must be redeemed by 31.12.2020.
- Prize will be allocated randomly at the end of the promotional period. There are 5 prizes in total.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for prize winner's claims that are lost damaged or delayed. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt or of prize entitlement.
- No responsibility is accepted for any incomplete, ineligible entries (which may be disqualified at the Promoter's discretion) or entries which fail to arrive by the specified closing date.
- Name, county and photograph of prize the winner may be used for publicity purposes without any further recompense. By entering the promotion the prize winners agree to this use.
- By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated prize and unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Following winner confirmation, each bar tab will be set up as quickly as possible subject to availability of the venue and inline with any restrictions or terms of business that the individual venue may have.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid disappointment.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The rules of the promotion are subject to the legal and regulatory restrictions imposed under English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Your name and address will be retained by Made For Drink and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Your personal details will not be passed onto third parties. You may be contacted by Made For Drink unless you opt out of further communications. By submitting an entry, you consent to the Promoter processing and using your data for the purposes of administrating the promotion.
- The prize winners’ full name and county are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org which will be available after 01.10.2020 for 4 weeks.
- For any queries relating to this promotion, including delivery of prizes and prizes with damage when delivered please email email@example.com.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third party products or services.